Lately I’ve been on a book binge and honestly buying books can be expensive. So recently I have found a couple apps that have been a lifesaver for free books. So I thought why not share with others. Comment below your favorite book cause honestly it’s all I have been doing recently.
3. Wattpad (yes this one some of the books on here you have to pay for but they have some hidden gems that are free)
Today I’m sharing with you what I got I’m my Ipsy bag this month. Comment below what you received?
- Tonymoly moisture boost gel to water morning cleanser
- Aromatic calendula juicy cream
- Lucie 209 large shader brush
- Oryza beauty foiled alert eyeshadow in rose
- Buxom volumizing mascara in blackest black
With the way the world is going these days. A lot of people are at home. I thought it would be a great time to count down my favorite 80s movies. Comment below your favorite 80s movies.
- The Breakfast Club
- The Outsiders
- The little mermaid
- Fast times at Richmond high
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me, but the opinions are my own.
Today I’m talking about Amourcbd cream (https://amourcbd.com/product/amourcbd-cream/ ). This product is great. For years I’m been struggling with RA and back pain. Which mean I’m always have some kind of joint pain especially in the winter. It works amazing and starts working like 5 to 10 minutes after I put it on. I like it a lot because with it just being something I put on my skin means I don’t have to take as much ibuprofen for my joint pain. I have only one complaint and it’s the smell even though it says it’s odor free which it is in the bottle. Once I put it on my skin and rub it in it starts to smell like tea. I’d rather it have another smell but it doesnt linger so it’s fine. And it does it’s job so I don’t hold it against it. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for something to help with aches and pain that isn’t more pills.
This winter has taken a a lot out of my hair. Lately I’ve been doing some home remedies to combat the dryness. Comment below your home remedies for dry hair cause I’m always hoping to try more.
- I wash my hair in luke warm water- it helps to not dry out my scalp.
- Hot oil treatment with olive oil- add shine and takes frizz.
- I also use mayo as a hair mask at least once a week- add protein to my hair and add more body and bounce to my hair.
- Tea tree oil in my shampoo- to help with dry scalp.
- Apple cider vinegar- I do this as a pre wash. I’ve notice when I use it my hair feel way cleaner and it help add the shine and body back to my hair.
Today is all about drugstore blush.
- Wet N wild color icon in mellow wine
- Essence silky touch in sweetheart
- Elf blush palette
- Milani rose powder in tea rose
- La girl just blushing in just peachy
- Burt’s bees blush in bare peachy
Comment below your favorite blush from the drugstore.
Let’s be honest all women have periods at some point in your life. Recently I went on Pinterest and tried a few when I was on my period last time. So I’m only going to share the ones that worked for me. Comment below if you have tried any of these or any other ones that have worked for you.
- Drinking pickle juice helps with cramps.
- Pineapple and banana also help with cramps
- Tampons can make your period longer
- Take vitamin e to help with pms
- Food with b6(bananas, avocodo, eggs, and milk etc)will help with bloating
Disclaimer: this product was sent to me but the opinion are my own.
So recently I received Fresame mascara https://www.fresame.com/product/volumizer-mascara/ in the mail and after the first time I used it it has became my favorite everyday mascara. It’s super black. This mascara is light weight so it doesn’t weigh down the lashes or make my eyelids heavy. It also adds volume and keeps my lashes separated and holds the curl. I love it so much and I’m super picky with mascara not from the drugstore. It also doesn’t crumble all over my face. Also the packaging is super cute with being black and gold. I highly recommend this mascara. I also love supporting small business owner.
Today is all about the best foundation at the drugstore for dry skin. Comment below your favorite foundation.
- Physician formula the healthy foundation:
- Covergirl vitalist healthy elixir
- Maybelline fit me dewy
- Lõreal pro glow
- Flower beauty light illusion
- La girl pro coverage