1. Covergirl- They have some of the best hands down foundation and bb creams at the drug store. My favorites are the covergirl cgsmoother bb cream the cover girl clean with the brown cap and the cover girl outlast stay luminous
2. Elf- This company I love simply for the eyelid primer and the awesome makeup brushes they have. They also have good matte lip colors. I have dash of pink, nearly nude, cranberry and, rich red.
3. Loreal- Omg they have the best mascara that you can buy at the drugstore. My favorite is voluminous carbon black but they have alot more that are good to.
4. Wet n wild- They are one of the cheapest at the drugstore but they have the best eyeshadow trios.
5. Hard candy- They have some the best eyeshadow pallets they come with 10 shadow in them and they are some of the most pigmented in the drugstore. The only down fall is they are only sold at Walmart.