I would throw in a setting powder is this one but I only have one that i like from the drugstore and it the rimmel stay matte pressed powder in transparent 001. It keeps my face matte all day and the oilyness doesnt come out to play. Thats all I need in a powder.
1. The l’oreal paris true match in baby blossom c1-2. Its at both target and walmart website for $7.99. It gives my skin a cool tone flush. I have very pale skin and i love the pigment on my skin. It blends well and goes on smoothly.
2. Milani rose powder blush in romantic rose is also a very awesome blush. Its a great value for the money on target website its $6.99. it’s also a cruelty free. I love the color its give your cheeks the real blushing look.
1. The nyx matte bronzer in light blends easily and is long lasting. This is my go to bronzer it give me a natural looking color to my face and its matte so you can contour. The Ulta website has it for $8.99
2. Wet n wild coloricon bronzer in bikini contest is also a good one and with being only $3.93 on the walmart website not such a bad deal. It’s pigmented the color is great for people like me that are super pale. It has ome sparkle in it.
1. Elf baked highlighter in moonlight pearl. At a price on $3 on target website theres no way you can go wrongwith this highlight. It is so pretty on the skin. Lightweight formula that last all day long. Its a highlight people are going to see.
2. The loreal true match powder glow illuminator in n202 rose is a long lasting product. It has every good pigmentation that also blends well. It give your skin a very natural looking glow but you can always build it up. Its at walgreens for $12.99.
I hope you enjoyed and if you did make sure to push the follow button for more to come
contact me on my business email firstname.lastname@example.org