Hey friends today I’m going to tell you about my favorite drugstore face primers, foundations and concealers
1. Covergirl outlast all day primer is easy to apply and take off. Its lightweight and longlasting. I never have to touch up when I use this primer. Even in the summer heat it stays in place. The cheapest place I found to buy this is target they have it for $7.19 on the website.
2. The neutrogena shine control primer is also a good one. Its a matte finish which is awesome for all us oily girls. It also doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. Its also a lightweight primer. Its on ulta website for $13.99.
1. The covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3-in-1 foundation is my holy grail in my book. Its a matte finish and has a spf of 20 which is awesome anytime of the year. It is a full coverage foundation. Has a good color selection especally someone as pale as me. Walmart has is for $9.47
2. Maybelline fit me foundation is a good everyday foundation. It is light to medium coverage product that you can build up and it doesnt get cakey. It blends well and has a semi matte finish which I love cause i like some shine. You can get it at walmarts website for $4.48
1. This one is an oldy but a goody it the maybelline instant age rewind dark circles treatment. The concealer doesnt crease under my eyes. It is easy to blend and easy to apply. The only bad thing I have to say about this is I wish it had different packaging. Its at target for $6.99.
2. One that came out recently that i like is the maybelline superstay better skin. Its a light weight concealer. the concealer is easy to apply and it last the whole day. The only down fall is you have to set it but that not a problem for me cause I already have to do that cause I’m an oily person. Walgreens has it for $8.99
I hope you enjoyed and if you did make sure to push the follow button for more to come
contact me on my business email firstname.lastname@example.org