Disclaimer: the products that I’m talking about in this blog were sent to me. But this is my honest opinion.
Today I’m going to be talking about shopdyi.com recently I’ve noticed I’ve been gaining weight so I set my new year’s resolution to get back in shape. So when the company reach out to me to receive samples I said I would love to. They sent me pants and a shirt with a build in sports bra.
First let’s talk about the pants they are high waisted and so comfortable they hold all you extra fat in and they don’t give you muffin top. They are made so they don’t hold the sweat in but they stay dry. https://shopdyi.com/collections/bottoms/products/stripe-out-legging
The shirt is amazing and it makes my boobs look awesome. It’s also very breathe able. The shirt isn’t the same but it’s similar. https://shopdyi.com/products/flowy-draped-racer
Comment below your new year’s resolution.
Today I’m telling about my favorite lip color to wear in winter
- Mac rebel
- Nyx matte lipstick in bloody Mary
- Elf matte lip pencil in rich red
- Maybelline color blur in partner in crime
- Colourpop ultra matte in creeper
I was going to do top five but I couldn’t control my self I love these nail polish cause there very pigmented yet affordable. So here is my list
- Rich in heart
- Get it on
- Leap flog
- See you soon
Yesterday I put up the high-end version today I’m doing the drugstore edition so these are the products YouTube made me buy at the drugstore.
1. Wet n wild eyeshadow trio in walking on eggshells- this is and amazing product that has great pigmentation that is only 3 dollars
2. Covergirl lash blast fushion- this is not the best mascara I every tried but it’s also not the worst I probably will try it again at some point but not at the moment
3. Nyx eyeshadow stick in milk- this went around on YouTube so much so I had to buy it I liked it even though I don’t use it any more
4. Elf eyeshadow primer- I still use this stuff every time I do my makeup it so affordable and keeps my eyeshadow on all day
5. Nyx butter gloss- I love the formula and they have great pigmentation
6. Sally Hansen nail polish in mint sorbet- I love this color for spring and summer it’s my go to color
7. Maybelline age rewind concealer- one of my favorite under eye concealer it doesn’t crease
8. Colourpop eyeshadow in I heart this- I no this isn’t a drugstore product but it’s drugstore prices and I love the color so much
9. Physician formula butter bronzer- I love this stuff for warming up my pale skin
10. Covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation- I didn’t like this at all it oxidized so bad on my skin and the fact that the shade aren’t light enough for my skin made it worst
If you are anything like me you like watching YouTube videos and mostly makeup videos that recommend alot of makeup product some good some not so good. Here is the list of products that YouTube made me buy and what worked for me and what didn’t
- Urban decay eyeshadow palettes- I bought 1 and 2. I like the first one alot more then the second but they both have great pigmentation
- Kat von D shade and light contour palette- I love this product it was definitely worth the hype
- Mac fix plus- I also love this product I used it almost every day for multiple things
- Morphe 350 eyeshadow palette- this has great pigmentation but I don’t really like warm color for my skin tone
- Too faced better then sex mascara- this is a great mascara but I’m more of a drug store mascara type of person cause how often you have to buy them.
- Kat von D liquid lipstick on Lolita- this is one of my favorite lippies of all time
- Benefit give me brows – I love this stuff also another fav
- Makeup geek eyeshadow- the pigmentation is great in these eyeshadow and I love them so much
- NAR orgasm blush- I did not like this for my pale skin tone but it has great pigmentation
- Mac mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle- this is the best highlight I have ever used it makes my skin look so flawless
Comment below the products YouTube made u buy and let me know if you like them or not.
Today I’m telling you my favorite elf brushes these are the brushes I use everyday doing my make up. I’ve never had a elf brush shed on me and they are so inexpensive so I love them.
- Total face brush- I used this one to set my face with powder
- Studio contouring brush- for bronzer and contouring
- Studio blush brush- for blushing up the apples of my cheeks
- Studio small tapered brush- for making those high point on my face pop
- Eyeshadow brush- to pop that color on my lid
- Studio contour shadow brush- for a darker color in the crease
- Studio crease brush for blending it all together
In the comment below what your ride or die brushes or brushes brand