1. Lip balm-
This is the one I use most cause my lip are always dry and it helps the most I usually do it all night right before bed.
2. Eye Makeup remover-
I do this only when I have to it makes my eyes to greasy but it really does take off all the eye makeup.
3. Eye brow gel-
It keeps your eyebrows in place all day.
4. Help keeps hair dye off skin-
When your dyeing your hair at home put it on your forehead ears and neck for easy hair dye remover just wipe off the Vaseline and gone.
Comment below what you use Vaseline for.
1. Maybelline babyskin instant pore eraser- $7
2. Elf hydrating face primer- $6
3. Wet n wild coverall primer- $6
4. Rimmel fit and perfect pro primer- $7.50
Comment below your favorite primer from the drugstore
Recently I when out and purchase 3 ideas from wet n wild that I have been trying out for a while. So now I can give my thoughts on the products.
1. Photo focus foundation in nude ivory – I love this foundation it the perfect shade for my skin and usually the lightest shade is not pale enough for me. It doesn’t oxidize on me and it doesn’t patch up on my dry patches
2. Contour palette in dulce de leche- I love this pallette it perfect for travel cause you have your powder and contour all in one. I love the color and how it looks on my skin
3. Au naturel pallette in bare necessities- This pallette I do not like it doesn’t have very good pigmentation. It looks pretty in the pallette and swatch but not on the eyelids
Comment below what is your favorite idea from colourpop
Disclaimer: this product was sent to me but my opinion are my own
Babytime by episencial snuggly lotion in aromatic cherry butter
First off let’s start with how it smells. It smells like the Kool aid jammers. Which I like cause it takes me back to my childhood. It’s not a water based lotion it’s alot thicker and moisturize the skin amazingly. It even helps with cradle cap on babies. It’s all natural and vegan. You can pick it up at Walmart and Walgreens or on the babytimeusa.com website
1. My sweet lady
2. Below deck
3. Flip flop fantasy
4. More to explore
5. Dope taupe
Comment below your favorite nail polish brand
2 living proof dry shampoo
3 not your mother’s chia blend
4 klorane with oat milk
5 herbal essences revitalize
Comment below your favorite dry shampoo.
1. Wet n wild trio
2. Maybelline color tattoo
4. L’Oréal infallible
5. Maybelline the nudes pallette
6. Elf long lasting lustrous eyeshadow
Clearasil Hydra blast
Beauty facial cleanser spin brush
Simple facial toner
Naobay oxygenating cream moisturizing
Eo organic argan face oil
Coola sport mineral sunscreen moisturizer
Comment below the products you use in skincare
Maybelline hot shot
L’Oréal miss manga
Covergirl lash blast volume
Covergirl super sizer
Rimmel scandals eyes
L’Oréal voluminous carbon black
Maybelline lash sensational
Covergirl clump crusher