Today is all about drugstore blush.
- Wet N wild color icon in mellow wine
- Essence silky touch in sweetheart
- Elf blush palette
- Milani rose powder in tea rose
- La girl just blushing in just peachy
- Burt’s bees blush in bare peachy
Comment below your favorite blush from the drugstore.
Let’s be honest all women have periods at some point in your life. Recently I went on Pinterest and tried a few when I was on my period last time. So I’m only going to share the ones that worked for me. Comment below if you have tried any of these or any other ones that have worked for you.
- Drinking pickle juice helps with cramps.
- Pineapple and banana also help with cramps
- Tampons can make your period longer
- Take vitamin e to help with pms
- Food with b6(bananas, avocodo, eggs, and milk etc)will help with bloating
Disclaimer: this product was sent to me but the opinion are my own.
So recently I received Fresame mascara https://www.fresame.com/product/volumizer-mascara/ in the mail and after the first time I used it it has became my favorite everyday mascara. It’s super black. This mascara is light weight so it doesn’t weigh down the lashes or make my eyelids heavy. It also adds volume and keeps my lashes separated and holds the curl. I love it so much and I’m super picky with mascara not from the drugstore. It also doesn’t crumble all over my face. Also the packaging is super cute with being black and gold. I highly recommend this mascara. I also love supporting small business owner.
Today is all about the best foundation at the drugstore for dry skin. Comment below your favorite foundation.
- Physician formula the healthy foundation:
- Covergirl vitalist healthy elixir
- Maybelline fit me dewy
- Lõreal pro glow
- Flower beauty light illusion
- La girl pro coverage
Today I want to talk about my favorite singer. Comment below what music you are loving at the moment.
- Post malone
- Billie eilish
- Selena Gomez
- Demi lovato