With the way the world is going these days. A lot of people are at home. I thought it would be a great time to count down my favorite 80s movies. Comment below your favorite 80s movies.
- The Breakfast Club
- The Outsiders
- The little mermaid
- Fast times at Richmond high
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me, but the opinions are my own.
Today I’m talking about Amourcbd cream (https://amourcbd.com/product/amourcbd-cream/ ). This product is great. For years I’m been struggling with RA and back pain. Which mean I’m always have some kind of joint pain especially in the winter. It works amazing and starts working like 5 to 10 minutes after I put it on. I like it a lot because with it just being something I put on my skin means I don’t have to take as much ibuprofen for my joint pain. I have only one complaint and it’s the smell even though it says it’s odor free which it is in the bottle. Once I put it on my skin and rub it in it starts to smell like tea. I’d rather it have another smell but it doesnt linger so it’s fine. And it does it’s job so I don’t hold it against it. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for something to help with aches and pain that isn’t more pills.
This winter has taken a a lot out of my hair. Lately I’ve been doing some home remedies to combat the dryness. Comment below your home remedies for dry hair cause I’m always hoping to try more.
- I wash my hair in luke warm water- it helps to not dry out my scalp.
- Hot oil treatment with olive oil- add shine and takes frizz.
- I also use mayo as a hair mask at least once a week- add protein to my hair and add more body and bounce to my hair.
- Tea tree oil in my shampoo- to help with dry scalp.
- Apple cider vinegar- I do this as a pre wash. I’ve notice when I use it my hair feel way cleaner and it help add the shine and body back to my hair.