Today I’m sharing with you what I got I’m my Ipsy bag this month. Comment below what you received?
- Tonymoly moisture boost gel to water morning cleanser
- Aromatic calendula juicy cream
- Lucie 209 large shader brush
- Oryza beauty foiled alert eyeshadow in rose
- Buxom volumizing mascara in blackest black
Today is all about drugstore blush.
- Wet N wild color icon in mellow wine
- Essence silky touch in sweetheart
- Elf blush palette
- Milani rose powder in tea rose
- La girl just blushing in just peachy
- Burt’s bees blush in bare peachy
Comment below your favorite blush from the drugstore.
Disclaimer: this product was sent to me but the opinion are my own.
So recently I received Fresame mascara https://www.fresame.com/product/volumizer-mascara/ in the mail and after the first time I used it it has became my favorite everyday mascara. It’s super black. This mascara is light weight so it doesn’t weigh down the lashes or make my eyelids heavy. It also adds volume and keeps my lashes separated and holds the curl. I love it so much and I’m super picky with mascara not from the drugstore. It also doesn’t crumble all over my face. Also the packaging is super cute with being black and gold. I highly recommend this mascara. I also love supporting small business owner.
Today is all about the best foundation at the drugstore for dry skin. Comment below your favorite foundation.
- Physician formula the healthy foundation:
- Covergirl vitalist healthy elixir
- Maybelline fit me dewy
- Lõreal pro glow
- Flower beauty light illusion
- La girl pro coverage
With the weather in my area being snowy and gross lately I’ve been having more bad days then good. So I thought I let’s share what helps me
- Listen to music
- Do a face mask
- Take a bath
- Take a nap
- Read a book
- Paint my nails\ toe nails
- Do a craft
- Organize something
Comment below what you do when your having a bad day and if the weather effects you.
Today is all about drugstore skincare for dry skin. Comment below your favorite item from the drugstore
- Elf hydrating serum
- Cerave moisturizing cream
- Cerave hydrating cleanser
- Elf booster drops
- Pond cold cream cleanser
- Garnier skin active micellar water
Recently I got my I pay bag. So you know what that means ipsy bag unboxing. Comment below what you got in yours.
First off lets talk about the bag. I love it. It’s so cute. I love the marble and pink.
So let’s get in the bag the theme is: clean slate
- Too faced hangovers face primer
- Aromatica tea tree balancing foaming cleanser
- Ciate London glow to illuminating blush in pinch me
- H20+beauty oasis ultra hydrating cream
- Araceli,beauty ojos perfectos liquid eyeliner in night
Today I want to talk about the beauty and fashion trends on the year 2020. Comment below what you are looking forward to this year.
Pops of neon
Red Smokey eyes
I have found more myths
1. Certain hair product can elimate split ends
2. Hypoallergenic products are better for sensitive skin
3. Everyone needs an eye cream
4. Expensive cosmetic are better the inexpensive ones.
I know that the holidays are fast approaching. Also I know that a lot of people get so wrapped up in the gift giving and then forget about the stocking stuffer. So I thought I would help everyone out and give you some ideas.
- Nail polish
- Bath bomb
- Lip balm
- Hair ties
- Hair brush
- Ear buds
- Pocket knife
- Glow stick
- Gel pens
- Plush toys or toy cars