Today I want to talk about the beauty and fashion trends on the year 2020. Comment below what you are looking forward to this year.
Pops of neon
Red Smokey eyes
Do you have guy in your life who could use some joggers or hoodies. Or you could use some joggers or hoodies if you are a female and like your clothes a little bit bagger then this site is for you https://www.brooklyncloth.com/collections/holiday-gift-guide
They have men’s and little boys clothes
I recently receive a hoodie and a pair of joggers from brooklyncloth. The hoodie is amazing and it gets softer every time I wash it. But I would have to say the pink on my hoodie is a little more toned down then what it is on the site.
The jogger are also very comfortable and warm. They are thicker then I thought they would be and I love it. They would be perfect for the winter time
Hello my friends!
So recently I order two pair of boots on Justfab.com for 39.95 for both and I have to say I was impressed with how fast they arrived at my house. It only took 6 days.
Both the pairs of boots are great quality and they are very stylish. I love them so much. The combat boots have gold accent which males them look very expensive but they are beautiful and fits true to size. They also makes my feet look small then they are. I’m a size 8. The other one are also very comfortable and also fits true to size.
Hello my friends!
Today I have been watching This is Us and it got me thinking of all the show that make me cry. So I figured I would make a list of show that make me cry. Comment below show that make you cry.
- Grey’s Anatomy
- This is Us
- The Fosters
- Switched at Birth
- Secret life of an American Teenager
- One Tree Hill
- Gilmore Girls
Last night I decided to test out a needle body scrub and now I’m sharing my first impression of it.
So first off it smells amazing like coffee so my bathroom smelt like a coffee shop while I was in the shower. So I like using scrubs right before I shave my legs so I can go longer between shave. So it work amazing and did what it was suppose to do but I did have to wash my legs twice after I use this scrub. It leave an oily residue on my skin. But my legs felt so soft after I got out of the shower with out putting any lotion on. I highly recommend this scrub if you are like me and use it when you shave your legs or if you just like to feel soft and silky.
Comment below if you like body scrub and which one is your favorite. Also let me know your favorite lotions cause I’m running low on all mine.
As a blonde, I hate nothing worse than when my platinum locks start to look brassy. So when a product come out promising to neutralize the brassiness while leaving my hair soft, shiny and manageable, I’m all for giving it a try. So when I received a free sample from PINCHMe, I did just that. I was skeptical. How can a foam do all that it promises-you know, tone down brassiness, give it a healthy dose of vitamins and oils, soften and leave locks shiny.
I use it when I don’t use purple shampoo and conditioner in the shower to prolong the time in between the time between and it works amazing. Also I don’t use very much because it could turn my hair purple and it would make my hair greasy. It also smells amazing and it does its job. I would highly recommend this product for all the blonde people out in the world.
I know we just enter fall. So I want to talk about my fall essential that I need in the fall. Comment below what you have to have when fall hits.
1. Boots and booties- They are the only shoes I where in the fall.
2. Leather jacket- I love when I get to pull this out to wear best time of the year.
3. Beanies- Cause I can hit I bad hair days better and with static electricity is a essential
4. Flannels- I love them cause they add a lot of color to my mostly all black outfits.
5. Sweater- Cause I can’t wear all summer so when I finally can pull them out it gives me the best feeling in the world.
Let’s talk about fashion and the trends that are happening in fall of 2019.
- Asymmetrical neckline
- Square neckline
- Quilt patchwork
- Jewel tones
- Deep creamy yellow
- Soft nutty brown
- Sweater vest
- Itsy bitsy bags
- Statement hats
1. Farmacy hydrating coconut gel sheet mask- I use this one when I’m feeling extremely dry and it hydrates my skin the best.
2. Starskin behind the sences balancing sheet mask- I use this one when I’m having a lot of break outs and it clears them up.
3. Soo as charcoal clay bubble mask- I use this one when my face is feeling extra dirty with black head and it cleans them all out. Also this feels funny on the skin but I love it.
4. Rest recipe peach mask- I use this one when I’m feeling like my face need just a little more hydration.
5. Farmacy brightening coconut gel sheet mask- I use this one when I’m feeling like my dark spot or my acne scars are starting to looking more noticeable.
Today I’m talking about the winter trends I’m loving.
- Leather jacket
- Leopard prints
- Fuzzy jackets
- Flared pants
- Army green
- Wine colors
- High neck
- Men over coats
Comment below what trends you have been loving.