With the weather in my area being snowy and gross lately I’ve been having more bad days then good. So I thought I let’s share what helps me
- Listen to music
- Do a face mask
- Take a bath
- Take a nap
- Read a book
- Paint my nails\ toe nails
- Do a craft
- Organize something
Comment below what you do when your having a bad day and if the weather effects you.
Today is all about drugstore skincare for dry skin. Comment below your favorite item from the drugstore
- Elf hydrating serum
- Cerave moisturizing cream
- Cerave hydrating cleanser
- Elf booster drops
- Pond cold cream cleanser
- Garnier skin active micellar water
Recently I got my I pay bag. So you know what that means ipsy bag unboxing. Comment below what you got in yours.
First off lets talk about the bag. I love it. It’s so cute. I love the marble and pink.
So let’s get in the bag the theme is: clean slate
- Too faced hangovers face primer
- Aromatica tea tree balancing foaming cleanser
- Ciate London glow to illuminating blush in pinch me
- H20+beauty oasis ultra hydrating cream
- Araceli,beauty ojos perfectos liquid eyeliner in night
Today I’ve been seeing a whole bunch of makeup coming out recently. So I decided to share with you my wishlist. Comment below what’s on your wishlist.
- Drunk Elephant F balm electrolyte waterfacial mask
- Mac lunar illusions blush duo
- Tatcha the serum stick treatment & touch up balm
- Urban decay naked honey eyeshadow palette
- Mac lunar illusions eyes × 9 palette
- Tarte sugar rush bee you eyeshadow palette
- Mac lunar illusions extra dimension skinfinish
Last night I decided to test out a needle body scrub and now I’m sharing my first impression of it.
So first off it smells amazing like coffee so my bathroom smelt like a coffee shop while I was in the shower. So I like using scrubs right before I shave my legs so I can go longer between shave. So it work amazing and did what it was suppose to do but I did have to wash my legs twice after I use this scrub. It leave an oily residue on my skin. But my legs felt so soft after I got out of the shower with out putting any lotion on. I highly recommend this scrub if you are like me and use it when you shave your legs or if you just like to feel soft and silky.
Comment below if you like body scrub and which one is your favorite. Also let me know your favorite lotions cause I’m running low on all mine.
So recently I have been looking up skincare myths and I have came across some that I have heard and believed. Comment below if you believed these myth.
- You should choose skincare products based on your age.
- Drinking water hydrates your skin.
- Pores open and close with heat and cold.
- You will get acne if you indulge in junk food.
- You do not need sunscreen on an overcast day.
1. Farmacy hydrating coconut gel sheet mask- I use this one when I’m feeling extremely dry and it hydrates my skin the best.
2. Starskin behind the sences balancing sheet mask- I use this one when I’m having a lot of break outs and it clears them up.
3. Soo as charcoal clay bubble mask- I use this one when my face is feeling extra dirty with black head and it cleans them all out. Also this feels funny on the skin but I love it.
4. Rest recipe peach mask- I use this one when I’m feeling like my face need just a little more hydration.
5. Farmacy brightening coconut gel sheet mask- I use this one when I’m feeling like my dark spot or my acne scars are starting to looking more noticeable.
Want to try out a new perfume every month. The first month right now is free
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me, but the opinions are my own.
Hello friends! Today I’m going to reviewing Coola products.
Coola sport mineral sunscreen spf 30 in citrus mimosa- http://amzn.to/2H11Gnx This sets amazing under makeup. It does leave a purple tint to your face if you don’t apply makeup over it. It adds a natural glow to my face. Most the time I use it as a primer since my face is dry. It smells like oranges and the smell doesn’t last to log after you apply it.
Coola Green tea and aloe makeup setting sprayspf 30- http://amzn.to/2GZsJj8 THis is the best makeup setting spray I have ever used. It makes my makeup up look beautiful all day. I really do love the smell of this oe but it also doesn’t last for to long after you apply. The spray is the perfect mist.
Today is all about my most loved hair care products from shampoo to curling wands.
My favorite shampoo and conditioner are the Organix coconut milk http://amzn.to/2EwtUWs. This is the best stuff I have ever put on my hair. It makes my hair so soft and smell so good. I also use Joico color balance purple shampoo and conditioner http://amzn.to/2FBDarD when my starts looking brassy. So only about once a week. Also once a week I use Viva organic coconut oil http://amzn.to/2GGVwJ9 as a hair mask.
I use two different detangling sprays. The first one is the Renpure coconut water replenishing treatment mist http://amzn.to/2FB4l5U.This stuff does amazing stuff to my hair. It helps keeps the frizz at bay. The other one I only use when I know I’m going to be in the sun for long periods of time. Its the Bare republic 5 in 1 mist http://amzn.to/2BPtLdU. It has uv protection in it. The only problem I have with this one is the smell.
The curling wand and straightener I use are both from Remington. The curling wand is the styling wand http://amzn.to/2GFWEge. I love it cause it give me the perfect loose wave. The straightener is the wet 2 straight 2 inch http://amzn.to/2GGWCVh. It makes my hair stick straight. I use the Tresemme thermal creations http://amzn.to/2FETCHP for a heat protector when i use the styling tools.
The Tresemme perfectly undone sea salt spray http://amzn.to/2DXK3Dn and the Clean surf spray are the two sea salt sprays I use when I use the curling wand to make the curls more beach wave.
The dry shampoo I use is the Klorane gentle dry shampoo with oat milk http://amzn.to/2GGrgOq. Its the best dry shampoo I have ever used. It smells so good and makes my hair look voluminous and clean on second and third day hair.