Disclaimer: This product was sent to me, but the opinions are my own.
Today I’m talking about Amourcbd cream (https://amourcbd.com/product/amourcbd-cream/ ). This product is great. For years I’m been struggling with RA and back pain. Which mean I’m always have some kind of joint pain especially in the winter. It works amazing and starts working like 5 to 10 minutes after I put it on. I like it a lot because with it just being something I put on my skin means I don’t have to take as much ibuprofen for my joint pain. I have only one complaint and it’s the smell even though it says it’s odor free which it is in the bottle. Once I put it on my skin and rub it in it starts to smell like tea. I’d rather it have another smell but it doesnt linger so it’s fine. And it does it’s job so I don’t hold it against it. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for something to help with aches and pain that isn’t more pills.
This winter has taken a a lot out of my hair. Lately I’ve been doing some home remedies to combat the dryness. Comment below your home remedies for dry hair cause I’m always hoping to try more.
- I wash my hair in luke warm water- it helps to not dry out my scalp.
- Hot oil treatment with olive oil- add shine and takes frizz.
- I also use mayo as a hair mask at least once a week- add protein to my hair and add more body and bounce to my hair.
- Tea tree oil in my shampoo- to help with dry scalp.
- Apple cider vinegar- I do this as a pre wash. I’ve notice when I use it my hair feel way cleaner and it help add the shine and body back to my hair.
Today is all about drugstore blush.
- Wet N wild color icon in mellow wine
- Essence silky touch in sweetheart
- Elf blush palette
- Milani rose powder in tea rose
- La girl just blushing in just peachy
- Burt’s bees blush in bare peachy
Comment below your favorite blush from the drugstore.
Disclaimer: this product was sent to me but the opinion are my own.
So recently I received Fresame mascara https://www.fresame.com/product/volumizer-mascara/ in the mail and after the first time I used it it has became my favorite everyday mascara. It’s super black. This mascara is light weight so it doesn’t weigh down the lashes or make my eyelids heavy. It also adds volume and keeps my lashes separated and holds the curl. I love it so much and I’m super picky with mascara not from the drugstore. It also doesn’t crumble all over my face. Also the packaging is super cute with being black and gold. I highly recommend this mascara. I also love supporting small business owner.
Today is all about the best foundation at the drugstore for dry skin. Comment below your favorite foundation.
- Physician formula the healthy foundation:
- Covergirl vitalist healthy elixir
- Maybelline fit me dewy
- Lõreal pro glow
- Flower beauty light illusion
- La girl pro coverage
With the weather in my area being snowy and gross lately I’ve been having more bad days then good. So I thought I let’s share what helps me
- Listen to music
- Do a face mask
- Take a bath
- Take a nap
- Read a book
- Paint my nails\ toe nails
- Do a craft
- Organize something
Comment below what you do when your having a bad day and if the weather effects you.
Recently I got my I pay bag. So you know what that means ipsy bag unboxing. Comment below what you got in yours.
First off lets talk about the bag. I love it. It’s so cute. I love the marble and pink.
So let’s get in the bag the theme is: clean slate
- Too faced hangovers face primer
- Aromatica tea tree balancing foaming cleanser
- Ciate London glow to illuminating blush in pinch me
- H20+beauty oasis ultra hydrating cream
- Araceli,beauty ojos perfectos liquid eyeliner in night
Today I’m sharing with you the products I use on my hair. Comment below your favorite hair products I’m always looking for stuff to try
- Lõreal extraordinary oil shampoo
- Lõreal extraordinary oil conditioner
- Marc Anthony grow long leave-in conditioner
- Garnier fructis anti frizz serum
Also once a week to keep brassiness away I use
- Joico color balance purple shampoo
- Eva NYC Tone it Down blonde leave in foam
Today I want to talk about the beauty and fashion trends on the year 2020. Comment below what you are looking forward to this year.
Pops of neon
Red Smokey eyes
Do you have guy in your life who could use some joggers or hoodies. Or you could use some joggers or hoodies if you are a female and like your clothes a little bit bagger then this site is for you https://www.brooklyncloth.com/collections/holiday-gift-guide
They have men’s and little boys clothes
I recently receive a hoodie and a pair of joggers from brooklyncloth. The hoodie is amazing and it gets softer every time I wash it. But I would have to say the pink on my hoodie is a little more toned down then what it is on the site.
The jogger are also very comfortable and warm. They are thicker then I thought they would be and I love it. They would be perfect for the winter time