If you are anything like me you like watching YouTube videos and mostly makeup videos that recommend alot of makeup product some good some not so good. Here is the list of products that YouTube made me buy and what worked for me and what didn’t
- Urban decay eyeshadow palettes- I bought 1 and 2. I like the first one alot more then the second but they both have great pigmentation
- Kat von D shade and light contour palette- I love this product it was definitely worth the hype
- Mac fix plus- I also love this product I used it almost every day for multiple things
- Morphe 350 eyeshadow palette- this has great pigmentation but I don’t really like warm color for my skin tone
- Too faced better then sex mascara- this is a great mascara but I’m more of a drug store mascara type of person cause how often you have to buy them.
- Kat von D liquid lipstick on Lolita- this is one of my favorite lippies of all time
- Benefit give me brows – I love this stuff also another fav
- Makeup geek eyeshadow- the pigmentation is great in these eyeshadow and I love them so much
- NAR orgasm blush- I did not like this for my pale skin tone but it has great pigmentation
- Mac mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle- this is the best highlight I have ever used it makes my skin look so flawless
Comment below the products YouTube made u buy and let me know if you like them or not.